As a music teacher, with ChorusPlay you can:
- save time needed for lesson preparation, without changing the materials you like
- avoid burden of keying exercises, pieces, arrangements
- give to the student an attractive and efficient tool, to use anytime anywhere
- ease the preparation in small groups and auditions
- secure smooth continuity from lessons, homework and practice in groups
- develop motivation for those students opened to digital tools
During the lesson, select “I practice by myself or with my teacher”, and use all capabilities of ChorusPlay, especially the easy recording on the fly. For this, open the modes list at the bottom right and choose “Recording” . Then, go read this article. Obviously, you can share the materials from a student to another, from a year to another, and share them with other teachers to practice in groups.